Are you familiar with the Norwex Envirowand? Consider it magical – I do! And look – it BENDS!!!
This green beauty is so very versatile! Use it to dust high places, bend it to clean ceiling fan blades and hanging light fixtures. If you have the mop you can attach it to the end of the mop to reach high spots on your ceilings and walls. Get rid of those pesky cobwebs up high!!
When you’re done remove the dust with The Rubber Brush or whack it on the side of your house to clean. The green sleeve comes off to wash. Pop it in the washer with all your other dirty Norwex.
Here’s what else you can clean with the envirowand that you MAY NOT have thought of:
- your dryer vent from the outside
- remove the lint trap from your dryer and clean inside the dryer
- under your stove and refrigerator
- under your furniture
- behind your TV
- cold air returns high on the wall
- forced-air heat runs
- dashboard of your mini-van
- get it wet to clean the roof of your car