It’s March, time to spring clean all around the house right? Well maybe not – I’d rather be outside enjoying the warm weather! One job I can get done really quick is cleaning my fireplace doors. I use a Norwex basic package, some water and Norwex Ultra Power Plus laundry detergent (UPP).
Watch how I clean my fireplace doors in less than 5 minutes!
Here are written instructions
- Spray bottle of UPP – Add about 1 teaspoon of UPP to an 8 oz. spray bottle, fill with water. Shake to dissolve.
- Put a wet enviro cloth under the door to be cleaned, this will catch the drips.
- Spray fireplace door with the spray bottle of UPP. Let it sit for about 2 minutes. (The creosote will start to run off the door when the liquid starts to work. This is where your enviro drip cloth comes in handy.)
- Now take your enviro cloth and wipe the door clean.
- You may have to repeat the process if your door is really dirty.
- Use your Purple Polish (Window) Cloth to dry the door to a streak-free shine.
NOW – go take a break! You deserve it for being so smart!