You can clean your home with just water and Norwex microfiber. I found this hard to believe when I first encountered Norwex over 3 years ago. Then I got my first Norwex cloth, a blue kitchen cloth BTW, I took it home and started wiping things in my kitchen – WITH JUST WATER!! I couldn’t believe it!
Here is a quick demonstration of window cleaning. It took me about a minute to clean my window!
Our microfiber picks up just about everything from any surface. In fact, with proper use and care, Norwex microfiber removes up to 99% of surface dirt, including bacteria! WOW!!
Norwex microfiber, undo the nasty!
Many of you have Norwex microfiber that you’ve used and abused, wiping up spills and messes all over the house! Has your Norwex become stiff, smelly or crusty feeling? If so chances are the microfiber has gotten full of gunk! Let’s get it cleaned up – here are the instructions. (Deep Clean no more than 4 times annually.)
- Get a heat-resistant bowl, or plug up a sink.
- Gather your Norwex cloths that need a deep clean.
- You’ll also need some Norwex Laundry detergent.
- Boil enough water to fill your bowl or sink.
- Put about 1/4 teaspoon of Norwex Laundry Detergent in the vessel.
- Pour a small amount of boiling water on the laundry detergent to get suds started.
- Put the Norwex cloths in the vessel and pour boiling water to fill.
- Soak until cool. Stirring occasionally.
- Rinse cloths until water runs clear.
- Repeat as necessary until water is clear.
- Launder cloths and pop in the dryer when process is complete.
Watch the video
Let me know if it worked!!