Is your oven door dirty – on the inside? Like, between the glass? Well how the heck can you get that clean? Actually there is a method that is pretty simple. I’ll outline the steps here. Your job is to let us know how it went.
- Make sure the oven is cold.
- Now look at the bottom of the door, you might have to get on the floor. Notice the holes in the bottom of the door? You’re going to use these for access.
- You’ll need a long device that fits in these holes. I suggest either the Norwex envirowand, or perhaps a ruler or a wire hanger straightened out.
- You’ll also need a wet enviro cloth. You may want to also rubber band the enviro cloth to the long device – this is optional but can be helpful.
- Now push the long device with the enviro cloth on the end into the window to clean in between the glass!
You’re welcome 😀